What is AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)?
Publication date : 24 May 2021 • Updated 6 December 2021.
Launched by Google in February 2016, AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) is an open source project that aims to optimize the loading time of web page content on mobile and ensure an optimal user experience.
- Optimized web page content loading time.
- Performance guaranteed by optimized modules and components.
- CSS customization allows easy modification of style and dynamic data.
- AMP is an open source project documented with a large community.
- AMP pages are compatible with all major CMS, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc…