Publish a post
Would you like to become an editor, propose a partnership or submit an article topic?
Need help or information? Our frequently asked questions are here to answer and inform you.
Frequently asked questions
By publishing articles specially designed to showcase your company, you gain notoriety and improve your site’s SEO by placing one or more backlinks in your articles.
To guarantee optimal visibility, each request is examined by the editorial team. Free Backlinks Tool therefore reserves the right to refuse a request for publication if it does not comply with the following conditions and SEO standards:
- Article subject in line with the site’s existing categories;
- Original article of 600 words minimum, with no duplicated content or content taken from other websites;
- Title tag between 30 and 60 characters (including spaces);
- Unique H1 tag;
- Required H2 tags;
- Extract between 70 and 155 characters (including spaces);
- One or two hyperlinks to your site or a web page to be referenced.
By publishing your articles on Free Backlinks Tool, you’ll benefit from off-site referencing levers that will contribute to your site’s reputation:
- Visibility of your brand to our audience;
- Natural traffic directed to your website through hyperlinks;
- A natural transfer of authority;
- Sharing of your article on our social networks (Facebook and Twitter);